Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury warrior [Rejected]

2 posters

Go down

Fury warrior [Rejected] Empty Fury warrior [Rejected]

Post  Dariana Sat 24 Jan 2009, 16:03

1. Name :Philippos mamantzis
2. Nationality :greece
3. Age :17

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:dariana
2. Level:80
3. Class:fury

4. Professions:mining/encha fulled
5. Talent Tree:16/55/0 But i am changing them to better war spec(After new patch)
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory)

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : I wasnt in genjuros, i have passed from Loot ftw at level 70/80 and after that transfered to emeriss on the bst guild on that server cause of some m8s.
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):I have cleared everything In game From Pre-tbc that i was RL in my guild(we didnt down kelly) and TBC(with loot) and same at 80 all endgame down.

9. Why do you want to join us:I just migrated and i heard you are a good guild. So i wanted to try this out, I
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe:No unforunately i didnt have a chanse to meet any of you guys

11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) :

-Monday:yes(all time) 19:)0 ++ whatever time you want

-Tuesday:Cant raid(but its not a raiding day probably cause next day resets but i can make it 2x times a month instead of 4 on tuesday

-Wednesday:same as monday Smile

-Thursday:same as monday Smile

-Friday:same as monday Smile

-Saturday:I prefer no hardcore raiding on saturday as i usually go out with my m8s ect

-Sunday:same as monday Smile

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: Well, i expect some serious and nice raiding, dont need to be deadly serious just a normal nice raid with progress. I will be waiting for urudar, my warrior isnt not even 1% as good geared as my pala was, but Gear is the least on the char. I believe my experience shows alot, and i think i can make a difference if you give me a shot i would appreciate it. So in main points i expect:
-friendly people
-nice raiding
-progress to be ready for uludar alien

Dariana

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior [Rejected] Empty Re: Fury warrior [Rejected]

Post  Naelyn Sun 25 Jan 2009, 01:18

We start Raiding at about 17.30 ST , that means u can come raid after 1.5Hours after start...Your raiding times Dont fit with our raiding schedule..

Application DENIED
Naelyn
Naelyn
Officer

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior [Rejected] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Tue 27 Jan 2009, 15:00

Our final decision is negative for you.

Application DENIED

Good luck in finding a guild that suits to you.

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior [Rejected] Empty Re: Fury warrior [Rejected]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down