Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [Rejected]

Go down

Application [Rejected] Empty Application [Rejected]

Post  pantelei Tue 10 Mar 2009, 17:50

1. Name :Andreas papadopoulos
2. Nationality :Hellas
3. Age :22

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:panteleimonn (maybe changed at Lavablood)
2. Level:80 =D
3. Class:DK

4. Professions:mining 450 - herb 435
5. Talent Tree:frost blood
6. Equipment semi epic
7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) :WTF is PVE
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):all cleared 10-25 expecpt 25 malygos and until horses naxx 25

9. Why do you want to join us: Becouse i want a friendly guild that helps eachother for better progress and to avoid other failure guilds cus of arrogance, ignoreance and other factors that makes a guild hard progress with. I know from irl friends from Borderlines that its a friendly and social guild that can progress with out having issues with guild hosting or arguing about minor details (Witch have been a problem from my other guilds) I am experianced in raiding and i know my class very well. Im very active and helpful if anyone needs it ^^ I basicly like to raid for fun =D Cuz thats why i play wow hehe.
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe:I know several people from borderlines like morgaine
11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) : Anytime from 15:00 - 23:00

-Monday:y

-Tuesday:y

-Wednesday:y

-Thursday:y

-Friday:y

-Saturday:y

-Sunday:y

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: To be axepted and to be able to keep a friendly contact with ur guildies and not ignored or "used" in raids and be exluded from the rest of the party. I realy dont expect much, just a bit of respect and a friendly attitude.

Regards: panteleimonn

pantelei

Back to top Go down

Application [Rejected] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Tue 10 Mar 2009, 18:09

DENIED.Good luck in finding a guild that suits you.

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down