Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drkezz - prot warrior application [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Drkezz - prot warrior application [Accepted] Empty Drkezz - prot warrior application [Accepted]

Post  drkezz Mon 16 Feb 2009, 16:34

Real Life Information

1. Name : Kieron
2. Nationality : English
3. Age :18

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:Drkezz
2. Level: 80
3. Class:Warrior

4. Professions: Mining Jewelcrafting
5. Talent Tree: 12/3/56
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Drkezz

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : Project raid, waste. i left the above two because of 1. project raid i got alot of items ninja'd from me because of a "close rl friend". then i lest waste because of childish behaviour from some guild members.
8. Past Raid Experience: Mainly all WOTLK, naxx 10, OS VOA 10+25. naxx 25 all cleared except military. No experience in malygos, although i know the tacs Smile

9. Why do you want to join us: i got asked, and though, well thats a really nice idea! i think i would make a good addition to the guild and would like to help out with things in general.
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: no Very Happy new people new start Very Happy

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) :

-Monday: yes

-Tuesday: yes

-Wednesday:yes

-Thursday: yes

-Friday:yes

-Saturday:yes

-Sunday:yes

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: i expect to find a nice guild full of nice people who are looking to have a good time, i enjoy raiding so can share that pleasure with the rest of the guild.

hope you consider my application. thank you x x

Last edited by Forestgun on Mon 16 Feb 2009, 19:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new template ^^)

drkezz

Back to top Go down

Drkezz - prot warrior application [Accepted] Empty Re: Drkezz - prot warrior application [Accepted]

Post  Pluche Mon 16 Feb 2009, 16:45

As long as we need another protection warrior in the guild, i will accept you for a trial period.

Application ACCEPTED.

/w in game for the invite.

Last edited by Pluche on Mon 16 Feb 2009, 19:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : qq)
Pluche
Pluche
Officer

Back to top Go down