Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Shaman REapplication

Go down

Resto Shaman REapplication Empty Resto Shaman REapplication

Post  Tension1 Sun 18 Oct 2009, 13:07

Real Life Information

1. Name : Marin Vlad
2. Nationality : Romanian
3. Age : 16

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Tension
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Resto Shaman

4. Professions: Skinning(450), Leatherworking(428)
5. Talent Tree: 0/16/55
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Tension (you have to put the http:// in front of the link, it wouldn't show it if i linked it with it)

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : ANNIHILATORS (I wrote the reason in my previous application aswell; because they sucked and they weren't nice and/or fun at all:P, and Borderline ofc (I got kicked by Forest, ofc he had a good reason, I have been somewhat of a dick, wanted to change my main to DK out of kinda selfish reasons, I am sorry for that incident), and a small number of other guilds I can't remember all, they were small, inactive and senseless guilds so I just left because of those reasons.

8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk): Pre-TBC:none, TBC: KARA/ZA/MAGGY/GRUUL/TK/SSC(CLEARED), MH(3/5), BT(3/9), WOTLK: NAXX (full clear normal + heroic +some hard modes of the raid), OS 10/25 (have done LOTS of attempts with you guys with 3 drakes up, I never was lucky enough to be in the raid on the day u downed him), MALYGOS 10/25 (clear), ToC 10 normal (3/5). I am aware of the fact that I haven't done Ulduar yet, but I have read all the tactics for all the bosses in ToC, so I have a pretty good idea of what's going on there.

9. Why do you want to join us: Most importantly, I want to be back with my old guild friends, to have the same fun as back in the "naxx" days:P, but of course also to raid some of the advanced raids.

10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: I know all the "old" Borderline members, back in the early Wrath of the Lich King days like :Naelyn, Forest, Diez, etc... I may know more than that, but I am unsure if they left the guild or changed their names or stuff like that...

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) :

-Monday: From ~6:30pm until whenever I want (It doesn't depend so much on traffic now as it used to, if you remember Forest:P, because I got a motorbike and my license so I get home pretty fast)

-Tuesday: From ~6:30pm until whenever I want

-Wednesday: From ~6:30pm until whenever I want

-Thursday: From ~6:30pm until whenever I want

-Friday: From ~7:30pm until whenever I want (I have classes until a bit later on friday:P)

-Saturday: From ~5:30-6:00pm until whenever I want

-Sunday: From ~5:30-6:00pm until whenever I want

(It can happen that I won't be able to be there on some days because of important stuff in real life, but if that is the case, I will announce it 1 day before or smth.)

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: I expect the best, having again some fun with old guildies and good and progressive raiding.

P.S: First, I want to apologize to Forest and maybe to anyone else I offended or disappointed in any way by wanting to change my mains; now I see that it was a pretty big mistake, I gave up a nice guild, with nice leadership in raids, nice raids and everything else. I know I deserved the guildkick. If I get back in the guild, I hope I can make it up to you guys.
Second, I know that I am still a bit undergeared than you guys, I kinda only pvp'ed in this time on my DK, and then quit wow for some time. I've been back for like 1-2 weeks in WoW, and done ToC10 and ToC 5 a couple of times, to try to get my gear level slightly up. I promise that if I get back in the guild, I will try to have 100% full attendance to raids, at least the first month or so, to get on the same gear level as you are.... -ish. Thank you, and I hope you take this application into consideration or at least accept my appologies...

Tension1

Back to top Go down