Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Shaman Application [Accepted]

Go down

Resto Shaman Application [Accepted] Empty Resto Shaman Application [Accepted]

Post  Resto Sh Mon 01 Dec 2008, 22:44

Real Life Information

1. Name : Marin Andrei Vlad
2. Nationality : Romanian
3. Age : 16

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Tension
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Shaman

4. Professions: Skinning(450), Leatherworking(411) =>working on it:P
5. Talent Tree: Restoration 0/13/58
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory)

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : ANIHILATORS, because there are alot of people that don't play well at all and some of them don't understand english. I just moved to this server so this is the only guild I have been in on Genjuros.
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk): Pre-Tbc: NONE, Tbc: SSC/TK(clear), MH(3/5), BT(3/9) I raided on Jaedenar realm in TBC and we stopped raiding shortly before the 3.0 patch, so before the boss nerf. Wotlk: none yet but am trying hard to get some emblem gear so I can raid:P

9. Why do you want to join us: I want to have alot of fun inside and outside of raids:P (inside especially)
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: No, I dont know anyone from Borderline because I just moved to server.Sad

11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) :

-Monday: YES, From ~7:30pm (depending on trafic because I have to come home from school) untill whenever I want:P

-Tuesday: YES, From ~7:30pm (depending on trafic because I have to come home from school) untill whenever I want:P

-Wednesday: YES, From ~7:30pm (depending on trafic because I have to come home from school) untill whenever I want:P

-Thursday: YES, From ~7:30pm (depending on trafic because I have to come home from school) untill whenever I want:P

-Friday: YES, From ~7:30pm (depending on trafic because I have to come home from school) untill whenever I want:P

-Saturday: YES, From 6pm untill whenever I want:P

-Sunday: YES, From 6pm untill whenever I want:P

11. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: Some really nice people and some great raiding times:). I love raiding and I think Borderline is a very good raiding guild from what I've heard.

PS: Armory still shows my old trinket Lower City Prayerbook, I changed it an hour ago or something like that so it should show 40 extra spell power:P.

Resto Sh

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Application [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Tue 02 Dec 2008, 18:12

Hello,Nice application.I want to inform you that most of days we start raids at about 18:30 server time.So I don't think that you can follow our raid programm.If you think that you can,whisp Forestgun ingame.

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Application [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Tue 02 Dec 2008, 21:11

ACCEPTED for a trial period

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Resto Shaman Application [Accepted]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down