Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightwhisper - Hunter application [Accepted]

Go down

Nightwhisper - Hunter application [Accepted] Empty Nightwhisper - Hunter application [Accepted]

Post  Nightwhi Sun 22 Feb 2009, 15:25

Real Life Information

1. Name : Marios
2. Nationality :Greek
3. Age : 18

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Nightwhisper
2. Level:80
3. Class: Hunter

4. Professions: Leatherworker 426 - Skinner 450
5. Talent Tree: Survival 0/20/51
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) :There seems to be some problem with the armory at this time i shall post a link as soon as possible

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) :
Eclipse : Guild Disbanded as a raiding group
Treat Fanclub : I had to go inactive for 2 months
Devastated souls : Well they are not the material i expect from a raiding guild. And honestly i don't have the patience to go all over the part where newly born raiders learn the spirit of raiding
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):
I am a tbc player to start with however i have seem ZG , AQ20 AG40 and BWL during tbc times
TBC : everything up to and including Brutallus ( My SWP experience come from my pre-Genjuros times , since i have migrated here)
Wotlk :
Full Naxx 10-25
Tries on Malygos ( got him close to 20% ) heroic mode
Setharion down with drakes dead on normal in Heroic and had a couple of tries with 1-2 adds up on heroic.

9. Why do you want to join us: I know many people of your guild, hence i know for sure you are as good a raiding guild as pleasant an in-game guild atmosphere.
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe:All players from Eclipse raiding team Forestgun Darthkrenos and probably some more i haven't bumped into yet

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) :

-Monday:Yes

-Tuesday:Yes

-Wednesday:Yes

-Thursday:Yes

-Friday:Maybe Yes

-Saturday:Most probably not ( or maybe i can raid but not untill late )

-Sunday:Most probably yes

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe:Good spirit and a seasoned raiding team. For the good atmosphere in the guild i am sure it will be so

Nightwhi

Back to top Go down

Nightwhisper - Hunter application [Accepted] Empty Re: Nightwhisper - Hunter application [Accepted]

Post  Nightwhi Sun 22 Feb 2009, 22:35

Nightwhi

Back to top Go down

Nightwhisper - Hunter application [Accepted] Empty Re: Nightwhisper - Hunter application [Accepted]

Post  Morinfen Mon 23 Feb 2009, 20:20

Accepted
Morinfen
Morinfen
Class Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down