Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DK Application [Accepted]

Go down

DK Application [Accepted] Empty DK Application [Accepted]

Post  Castiel Tue 16 Dec 2008, 21:46

Real Life Information

1. Name : Li
2. Nationality :Brithish
3. Age :28

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:Castiell
2. Level:80
3. Class:Death Knight

4. Professions:N/A
5. Talent Tree:Frost/blood (will change)
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory)

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) :None (transfer from Grim Batol)

8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):

Hey, I have played since release in as many different characters. I was a rogue for 2 years on horde and Allience then changed to alliance as a warrior which I have played since wotlk. I have seen most end game and used to raid lead pre tbc end game raids (40 man). After tbc I have mostly focused on pvp on my warrior but wotlk made me try a DK. I moved to this realm from grim batol because of queue times and have other character on here including a 70 priest, 71 hunter, 74 warrior, 53 shaman and ofc my 80 DK. I am planning on lvling my priest and healing since i have never healed before then my warrior.

9. Why do you want to join us:
I have seen some of your members in wintersgrasp and I have talked to a few in passing. You lot come across as nice people and fair. It would be great to raid with you and learn new things raiding. The fact that you are one of the biggest guilds here didnt come into it, it is just a bonus.

10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: No

11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) :

-Monday:any

-Tuesday:

-Wednesday:any

-Thursday:any

-Friday:

-Saturday:

-Sunday:any

11. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe:

New friends, fun and progress Smile

If my app is not successful i wish you all the best of luck,

Castiell

Castiel

Back to top Go down

DK Application [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Tue 16 Dec 2008, 23:36

Hello mate,here is Forestgun , guild master of Borderline , as we need 1 more active Death knight we can try with you

ACCEPTED
for a trial period

whisp me in-game for an invite

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down