Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DK tank application [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

DK tank application [Accepted] Empty DK tank application [Accepted]

Post  Repe Sat 28 Mar 2009, 16:03

Real Life Information

1. Name : John
2. Nationality :Greek
3. Age :17

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:Repented
2. Level:80
3. Class:Death Knight

4. Professions:Mining 450,Jewelcrafting 450
5. Talent Tree: Blood 47/14/10 at the moment but I may move some points.I'm currently "testing" the viability of Death Strike as a unholy/frost rune tps skill instead of Obliterate which will "free" 3 points for Blood Gorged.
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory)

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) :Hexen and I want to leave because the chances for me to get a spot in a raid are very few(plenty of tanks) and also because they clear Naxx 25 every Wednesday and Thursday and the other days the don't raid at all.So given the fact that I can't raid on Thursdays (I have a class till 21:00 ST) I wasn't raiding at all.
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):Although I wasn't playing before tbc I've done Onyxia and ZG with both my dk and my lock.Also I have cleared Kara/ZA/Gruul's/Magtheridon,some bosses in SSC(don't rly remember the names) and everything in TK except Kael(but I have done some tries) with the lock.Also I have killed 4/5 bosses in MH and 4/9 in BT(again with my lock).Furthermore I killed Archimonde a few days ago with the DK.Now in WotLK I have cleared naxx 10,VoA and OS 10&25 and everything in naxx 25 except Four Horsemen,Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad.Unfortunately I've have done only some tries in Malygos 10 (wiped at about 30% because he enraged) with a pug(hexen only raided malygos once every 2 weeks or so and with a warrior tank).

9. Why do you want to join us:First of all I want an active guild so I will be able to clear everything in wotlk.Also I want to meet new people and have some great time with them.
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: I have been in some heroics in both TBC and WotLK with some ppl from Borderline but nothing more..

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) :

-Monday:18:30 till 22:30/23:00 ST

-Tuesday: 19:00 - 22:30/23:00

-Wednesday:Same with Monday

-Thursday:I can't raid on Thursdays because as I said before I have a class till late.

-Friday:Same with Monday

-Saturday:Same with Monday

-Sunday:Same with Monday

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe:I expect to find an active guild with an active and friendly community,which is willing to progress in every raid in WotLK

Repe

Back to top Go down

DK tank application [Accepted] Empty Re: DK tank application [Accepted]

Post  Ecko Sat 28 Mar 2009, 16:50

Recently we had some of our dk's gquit meaning we have some spots to fill as far as i know.Gear doesnt seem so promising but, since u dont get invited much in raids as u say so due to plethora of tanks in Hexen u have a point of being abit undergeared. Anyways i think if a player can prove his class through a trial period,meaning skill and knowledge,getting geared is just a matter of drops and time.
Anyways i'm not officer to approve or disapprove your application,although i find it decent, and i'm not aware if any member will reroll to Deathknight for the raiding progress in ulduar.
That's up to officers to decide.
Good luck with forest!!
+1 from me,despite his gear isnt adequate to our gear-standards atm, seems like a guy we can count on regardless he;s still on high-school.
Ecko
Ecko

Back to top Go down

DK tank application [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Sat 28 Mar 2009, 16:59

ACCEPTED for a trial period

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

DK tank application [Accepted] Empty Re: DK tank application [Accepted]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content