Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Hunter [Accepted]

Go down

Application Hunter [Accepted] Empty Application Hunter [Accepted]

Post  Eck? Mon 29 Dec 2008, 23:28

Real Life Information

1. Name : Alex
2. Nationality : Romania
3. Age : 15

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Eckó
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Hunter

4. Professions: Mining (max) Leatherworking (405)
5. Talent Tree: i am MM spec (pretty sure this is the best spec)
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) : last time the link didnt appear and im sure it also wont appear now(i still have some blue items and i didint enchant all items but i will , i have mats for the meta gem for head but i cant find anyone who can make it Sad )

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : ANIHILATORS: we almost never had a full guild raid becouse there werent enough ppl online and i got mad when the main tank went to SSC instead of naxx
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk): i done all pre-tbc raids exept naxx, all TBC raids exept sunwell and in WOTLK sartharion and archavon heroic, naxx normal i done sevral bosses in naxx but i know tactics from all from what Tension told me.
9. Why do you want to join us: I want a good guild that is serious and raids a lot. I also have a real life friend in guild and i would really like to raid together with him.
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: I did some pugs pre-WOTLK with some of the people from borderline and i also know Tension who is classmate in real life.

11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) :

-Monday: after 18:30
-Tuesday: after about 22:00
-Wednesday: after 16:30
-Thursday: after 17:30
-Friday: after 18:30
-Saturday: all day, but sometimes i will have stuff to do(not very often)
-Sunday: all day

11. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: I want to find friends who i can play with and laugh so that the game dosnt get boring and advance in raids together.

Eck?

Back to top Go down

Application Hunter [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Tue 30 Dec 2008, 10:08

Hello there.As I told you in-game , give me some days to think about it and discuss it with the other officers.Propably with the new year you will have our answer.

Greetings , Forestgun

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

Application Hunter [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Fri 02 Jan 2009, 17:18

/w Forestgun in-game to discuss some issues

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

Application Hunter [Accepted] Empty Re: Application Hunter [Accepted]

Post  Sponsored content