Real Life Information

1. Name : Alex
2. Nationality : Romania
3. Age : 15

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Eckó
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Hunter

4. Professions: Mining (max) Leatherworking (405)
5. Talent Tree: i am MM spec (pretty sure this is the best spec)
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) : last time the link didnt appear and im sure it also wont appear now(i still have some blue items and i didint enchant all items but i will , i have mats for the meta gem for head but i cant find anyone who can make it Sad )

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : ANIHILATORS: we almost never had a full guild raid becouse there werent enough ppl online and i got mad when the main tank went to SSC instead of naxx
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk): i done all pre-tbc raids exept naxx, all TBC raids exept sunwell and in WOTLK sartharion and archavon heroic, naxx normal i done sevral bosses in naxx but i know tactics from all from what Tension told me.
9. Why do you want to join us: I want a good guild that is serious and raids a lot. I also have a real life friend in guild and i would really like to raid together with him.
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: I did some pugs pre-WOTLK with some of the people from borderline and i also know Tension who is classmate in real life.

11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) :

-Monday: after 18:30
-Tuesday: after about 22:00
-Wednesday: after 16:30
-Thursday: after 17:30
-Friday: after 18:30
-Saturday: all day, but sometimes i will have stuff to do(not very often)
-Sunday: all day

11. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: I want to find friends who i can play with and laugh so that the game dosnt get boring and advance in raids together.

Eck?

Back to top Go down

application

Post  Forestgun on Tue 30 Dec 2008, 10:08

Hello there.As I told you in-game , give me some days to think about it and discuss it with the other officers.Propably with the new year you will have our answer.

Greetings , Forestgun

Forestgun
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

application

Post  Forestgun on Fri 02 Jan 2009, 17:18

/w Forestgun in-game to discuss some issues

Forestgun
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down