Real Life Information

1. Name : Alex
2. Nationality : Romania
3. Age : 15

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Eckó
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Hunter

4. Professions: Mining (max) Leatherworking (390)
5. Talent Tree: i can be BM or MM depending on what u want me to be
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) : (when i get lvl 80 epics i will enchant them properly and put blue gems, not greens like i have now)

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : Im new in this realm, so i only had one guild, ANIHILATORS. I joined this guild becouse some people told me its a good guild, but we didnt raid anything yet and i have been level 80 for about a week. I want a guild with players that know how to play and that raid a lot.
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk): i done all pre-tbc raids exept naxx, all TBC raids exept sunwell and last bosses in BT and in WOTLK i done only wintergasp and almost all 5 man heroics, but i know tactics for some of the bosses in naxx

9. Why do you want to join us: I want a good guild that is serious and raids a lot. I want to have friends who know how to play well and hopefully not wipe much.
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: I did some pug's pre-WOTLK with some of the people from borderline but i dont really have any friends in the guild.

11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) :

-Monday: after 18:30
-Tuesday: after about 22:00
-Wednesday: after 16:30
-Thursday: after 17:30
-Friday: after 18:30
-Saturday: all day, but sometimes i will have stuff to do(not very often)
-Sunday: all day

11. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: New friends and good raiders.

12. Additional: If I join the guild a friend shaman will also join the guild. His name is Tension and he can be enhancement or resto, depending on what u want. He has good enhancement gear and avrage resto gear.

Eck?

Back to top Go down

armory link

Post  Ecko on Thu 27 Nov 2008, 01:37

fergot armory link

Ecko

Back to top Go down

Re: Application [Eckó]-BM hunter [Rejected]

Post  Ecko on Thu 27 Nov 2008, 01:40

dosnt let me to put armory link... i put it and it dosnt appear (or maybe it's just me who can't see it)

Ecko

Back to top Go down

application

Post  Forestgun on Thu 27 Nov 2008, 14:38

Hello mate,thank you for applying but we are currently full of hunters.Good luck in finding a guild that suits you

Application DENIED

Forestgun
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application [Eckó]-BM hunter [Rejected]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down