Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

biohazard 80 rogue [Accepted]

Go down

biohazard 80 rogue [Accepted] Empty biohazard 80 rogue [Accepted]

Post  Guest Tue 02 Dec 2008, 20:34

Application

Character Name: ßiðhäzärd

Level :80

Class Rogue

Talent: mutilate evenom build

PreQuests:

Equipment (Link To Armoury): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=%C3%9Fi%C3%B0h%C3%A4z%C3%A4rd

Your Professions: 450 herb /450min i always been pure for the cash i would maybe change proff when the prices downed later in wotlk.

Your Age: 18

Previous Guilds: ANILATHORS

Why did you leave your last guild?
Because 80% was greeks and were spammin and talking crap in the chat that bored me the hell out(no offense to greek people) so i left and i am now looking for a normal english speaking guild
tho i transferd from Grim Batol to here so i dont know much peeps or havn't been much in any guilds here.

Past Raid Experience: Kara,ZA,Gruuls lair, MH i didnt do much pve in tbc but i have 3 year of wow experience, i have been mainly been focussing on pvp and i want to try some more pve in this expension.

Greatest achievement in WoW? hm dam i think it would be the 5 days hardcore farmin heroic instance chests that farmd me 5k gold for my epic fly.
and i think my twink vid i made a while ago : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgHlOVS1hg4

Why Do You Want To Join Us? there werent many english speakin guilds left tried treatfanclub but they were full on dps

Why should we recruit you? Well to join another nice player into the guild that want to have alot fun while raidin and jokin in the ventrillo chat.

Times In Which You Can Raid: Well i am studyin game design and so i have got pretty much time. i can be online everyday till around 0:00 some days a little later.

What Days Can You Raid?(Yes/No):
-Monday: Yes - 19:00 - 00:00 ST
-Tuesday: Yes - 19:00 - 2:00 ST
-Wednesday: Yes - 19:00 - 0:00 ST
-Thursday: Yes - 19:00 - 2:00 ST
-Friday: Yes - 19:00 - Doenstmatter its weekend(or there most be something irl)
-Saturday: Yes - 12:00 - Doenstmatter its weekend(or there most be something irl)
-Sunday: Yes - 19:00 - 0:00 ST

Anything Else You Would like to Add About Yourself: Well i am a hardcore gamer and i am social very friendly and i am always there to help if needed.

Wink Hope this is enough to applicate
i hope i hear some response soon Wink

Back to top Go down

biohazard 80 rogue [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Tue 02 Dec 2008, 22:50

ACCEPTED for trial period.Whisper Forestgun or another officer for an invite

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down