Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Application [Rejected]

Go down

Shaman Application [Rejected] Empty Shaman Application [Rejected]

Post  Shibbole Wed 11 Feb 2009, 19:24

Real Life Information

1. Name : Stathis
2. Nationality : Greek
3. Age : 25

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Shibboleth (x-names : Memnarch, Nubundo)
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Shaman-Elemental

4. Professions: Alchemy, Enchanting
5. Talent Tree: 55/16/0
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) : sorry can't link it,armory is down atm

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : Bizzares(disbanded), BorderLine(summer disband), ELLHNES(no progress), Infernals(due to real life situations had to quit playing wow for a long time)
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):well mostly i am a TBC player but i have done a lots of pre-tbc like MC and Onyxia.from TBC up to BT Ilidan(only the fight,not killed).as from Wotlk, i play only for 2 weeks on the expansion, so far i have only managed to go on 3 bosses down on Naxx10.

9. Why do you want to join us:i'm looking for a good guild,raiding a lot, with a good friendly attitude.
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe:an x-member,Murodin is a friend of mine in real life and his brother Irien...and i knew Gatoskilo.no nothing about the rebirth of guild.

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) :

mporw na eimai online opoiadipote wra xreiazetai kai gia osi wra xreiazetai,ka8e mera....ektos apo periptwseis pou 8a prepei na kanw kati irl opote 8a enimerwnw egkairws panta...(syni8ws de xreiazetai omws)
I can be online any hour any day the guild wants me to be there....except special real life situations that i'll inform always on time.

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe:
Friendship and a good progress in order to enjoy the game...friendship comes first from my point of view.

Shibbole

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application [Rejected] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Wed 11 Feb 2009, 21:04

Undergeared

Application DENIED

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down