Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sairis- Holypreist [Rejected]

2 posters

Go down

Sairis- Holypreist [Rejected] Empty Sairis- Holypreist [Rejected]

Post  situran Wed 21 Jan 2009, 18:43

Real Life Information

1. Name : Jonathan
2. Nationality :Sweden
3. Age :16

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:Sairis
2. Level:80
3. Class:Preist

4. Professions:Mining 450/ Skinning 310
5. Talent Tree:21/50/0
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Sairis

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : First i was in The Omen, but i leaved becuase it was a very large guild and it was rare to get a spot i raids, So i leaved and join the guild Hydro, where i had a great time and cleared Naxx and almost malygos, But we disbanded cuase of leader moving to another server.
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk): I didnt play pre-Tbc. In tbc i cleared everything up to BT, even MH, But then i got tired and didnt got innactive. In Wotlk i have cleared Naxx, Archavon, and Sartharion( not with any drakes upp thoe) in both normla and hc. I have done some trys on Malygos normal but havent got him down to more then 23& and never done him in HC

9. Why do you want to join us:I am looking for a serious End-game guild and i think BorderLine looks imba ^^ Also i talked to Forestgun and he said you were a little bit intressed Razz
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: I played some pugs after the last nefring patch in tbc with Forestgun, thats its i think.

11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) :

-Monday:No

-Tuesday:Yes. to 22:00 atm

-Wednesday:No

-Thursday:Yes. to 22:00 atm

-Friday:Yes. to 22:00 atm

-Saturday:Yes. to 22:00 atm

-Sunday :Yes. to 22:00 atm:

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: a Nice guild and a lot of raids Smile

situran

Back to top Go down

Sairis- Holypreist [Rejected] Empty Re: Sairis- Holypreist [Rejected]

Post  Naelyn Wed 21 Jan 2009, 19:06

Monday:No

-Tuesday:Yes. to 22:00 atm

-Wednesday:No

-Thursday:Yes. to 22:00 atm

-Friday:Yes. to 22:00 atm

-Saturday:Yes. to 22:00 atm

-Sunday :Yes. to 22:00 atm:

I dont think your raiding times match our's as a guild.. i mean until 22.00 am is to early.

Application DENIED , gl finding a guild that suits to your schedule
Naelyn
Naelyn
Officer

Back to top Go down