Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazuki - Holy/Disc priest

Go down

Hazuki - Holy/Disc priest Empty Hazuki - Holy/Disc priest

Post  Hazuki Fri 19 Jun 2009, 22:55

1. Name : Robbert
2. Nationality : Dutch
3. Age : 21

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Hazuki
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Priest

4. Professions: Alchemist with Tailoring, both 450 ofc
5. Talent Tree: The last month i've been playing disc, this is a realy nice MT healing specc, but noobs only see the healing meters and a disc priest is always last on that Rolling Eyes My offspec is Holy wich i've been playing since Vanilla wow, so i can play them both. Link:
6. Equipment: You may notice i've gemmed for Disc, this is because i was the only disc priest in my previous guilds

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros: Order of Northrend (we Merged with SacredLegion) and Sacred Order (disbanned because half the core transferred to Ravencrest) Currently im in Infernals with my warrior, but they have to many members and i dont get to raid as much as i'd like to.
In OoN and Sacred Order i've been Raidleader and co-Guild leader, we decided that after our core left for ravencrest we didnt want to bother with trying to get new members since on Genjuros the recruiting isnt that great, so we told the guild that we disban.

8. Past Raid Experience: i've been playing since Vanilla wow, there i cleared 1 wing in Naxx 40. In TBC i've killed Bruttalus just before they nerfed him. In Wotlk i've cleared everything upto Ulduar Yogg Saron (been to 15% phase 3 tough)

9. Why do you want to join us: Well i know some ppl in Borderline wich i've known for quite some time now and i dont want to transfer since i have some RL friends here aswell
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: Well from what i remember: Edony, Myrsine and Exodia (i think he followed his buttbuddy edony at least Razz )

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) : Well, i have a fulltime job, im home @ 17.45 and i eat around 18.15 till 18.45 but apart from that im available till 00.00. On Saterday im available from 17.00 till 00.00 but i have to eat around 18.30 (im free every Wednesday tough so im earlier then)

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: Well in Infernals i only get to go Yogg, i dont mind whiping at all, but the last 3 weeks i've only been whiping on Yogg and there wasnt really alot of progress, then ofc they downed him when i was @ the hospital for visits >_>. next to that people that i never see at progress raids get invites over an active player (me) on farm raids and im kept out untill one of those greeks gets their DCing all the time.
So what i expect is to earn a solid raidspot that comes with Ventrilo where we speak english so i can talk aswell Razz

Hope to see you soon

P.S.
I've talked with Myrsine before this, i was Main tank in OoN so the gear on my warrior Syaoran is perfect for ulduar (no tear 8.5 but alot of other gear from ulduar heroic) so i can always play on him if its needed and i dont mind, tanked whole ulduar heroic on him aswell. But in Sacred Order we needed a good priest so i rerolled (played healer since Vanilla wow).

Hazuki

Back to top Go down