Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dasparta applying [Rejected]

4 posters

Go down

Dasparta applying [Rejected] Empty Dasparta applying [Rejected]

Post  dasparta Wed 25 Mar 2009, 18:35

Real Life Information

1. Name : Nikos
2. Nationality : Sparta, Greece
3. Age : 19

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:Dasparta
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Mage

4. Professions: Tailoring/Mining/Cooking(450/450)/Fishing(450/450)
5. Talent Tree:18/53/0
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) :

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : I was in Omen..Being a CL i had to thing alot before leaving.. It was a tough decision but i ended up leaving cause we didnt have any progress anymore(meaning sarth 3D), alot of nabs had joined the guild while active and imba players were leaving and i figured out that we are not gonna make it in Ulduar and probably disband.You see i wanna be one of the best in the game.

8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):I was playing since the game came out but hadnt so much time to raid and do stuff so i was kinda roleplaying i guess.. I became uberactive with the launch of Wotlk and i have cleared everything except Sartharion 3 drakes up.. I am familiar with all pre-tbc and most of the tbc raids because i wanted to do the achievents:)..

9. Why do you want to join us:As i said before i want to be among the best and i think that by joining Borderlinei will accomplish this expactation of mine..I desperately want my title(Twilight Vanquiser!!)..Im sure you are gonna make it in Ulduar.. I also have a few friends in the guild and it would be great if a play with them again..

10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: I know Nezar, Aienea, Nikii

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) : You should know that i put real life above WoW but if nothing really serious happens,

-Monday: i can

-Tuesday: i can

-Wednesday: i can

-Thursday: i can

-Friday: i can

-Saturday: i can

-Sunday: i can

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: I expect a friendly atmosphere with a lot of laughing as well as understanding and respect.. I want u to give me the opportunity to prove what i am capable for.. I wanna continue playing wow and not stop it cause i left a guild..

Thats all... Thanks for your time!!

dasparta

Back to top Go down

Dasparta applying [Rejected] Empty Re: Dasparta applying [Rejected]

Post  Ecko Wed 25 Mar 2009, 19:32

Ive only seen him on ironforge, decent geared but i dont know if we need more mages for Ulduar.
In case we would need any mage he has my vote.
Im afraid u gotta wait till ode answers or any officer.
Ecko
Ecko

Back to top Go down

Dasparta applying [Rejected] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Wed 25 Mar 2009, 20:12

Decent application,decent gear but I am afraid we are full on mages.Odesseiron will decide so good luck

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Trovadouros Thu 26 Mar 2009, 15:20

He is imba mage Razz He was my cl on omen.Skilled and good player.Also he knows his class!! GL +1000000000 from me
Trovadouros
Trovadouros

Back to top Go down

Dasparta applying [Rejected] Empty Dasparta applying

Post  Odesseiron Thu 26 Mar 2009, 23:50

Hello Dasparta,

You have a very good gear and your application along with your experience as Cl is impressive.
But... we are currently full of mages and I would hate my self if I had to bench you.

Good luck finding a guild

APPLICATION DECLINED

Odesseiron, Mage Classs Leader
Odesseiron
Odesseiron

Back to top Go down

Post  dasparta Fri 27 Mar 2009, 00:22

thanks for your time and good words..i hope i find a proper guild..You should know that if a spot ever opens and you need a mage dont hesitate to ask me..i ll come even if i am in another guild..i love u Razz

dasparta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down