Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto druid applycation [Rejected]

2 posters

Go down

Resto druid applycation [Rejected] Empty Resto druid applycation [Rejected]

Post  D?va Sat 07 Mar 2009, 01:43

Real Life Information

1. Name : Giannis
2. Nationality :Greece
3. Age :18

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:Dѐva
2. Level:80
3. Class:Druid

4. Professions:Inscription 450/herbalism450
5. Talent Tree:14/0/57 resto
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) :

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) :Unlimited-Legion of Lunatics-Anihilators-The omen.I left unlimited some months before because the guild didn’t made any progress and many guys were”sleeping” in raid time. After that me and some other guys from unlimited joined Legion of Lunatics then I passed a period of inactivity due to a accident in my family I stayed over 20 days-1 month off.After that a friend of mine that he doesn’t play now he told me to start play again etc etc and he introduced me to annihilators i left from Anihilators because some guys were acting like stupids .I told them the exact reason that I am leaving.Now “the omen” well I beilive omen is a very good guild but my gameplay times don’t match a lot.I’ve been class leader in Unlimited and in Anihilators before I left , so u can realize that were serious reasons the reasons I left.
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):
Pre-tbc(my favourite season ) Molten core ,Blackwing lair,AQ 20 man,Zul gurub
Tbc Black temple –SSC-Hyjal (not many bosses)
Wotlk NAXX 25-NAXX 10 MAN -SARHA 10MAN -SARTHA 25 MAN-MALYGOS 10MAN
Voa 10man -25 man
Well I don’t think I forger something

9. Why do you want to join us:I heard many good comments about borderline also a friend from annihilators went to you so I was wishing to have an opportunity to bordeline .
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe:Spgap I think I know a few more guys but I don’t think if they are still in borderline after my season of inactivity I lost some”episodes”

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) :Well I can raid from Monday to Thursday, I beilive I can be in almost all of the raids.If something serious happens ofc I will gonna try Let u know if I will not gonna be online I can also be in Sunday I think but not always
-Monday: +

-Tuesday: +

-Wednesday: +

-Thursday: +

-Friday: +-

-Saturday: -

-Sunday: +-

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe:I expect to find an organized guild..i beilive this is enough.
Very Happy

D?va

Back to top Go down

Resto druid applycation [Rejected] Empty Re: Resto druid applycation [Rejected]

Post  Naelyn Mon 09 Mar 2009, 21:48

I see you have changed too many guilds. Thats an important issue.If u can tell us more specific the reasons you left your previous guilds would help much.We need mature ppl in our guild that wont leave in bad moments or when they wont get loots.GL with your application.
Naelyn
Naelyn
Officer

Back to top Go down

Resto druid applycation [Rejected] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Tue 10 Mar 2009, 14:50

I don't see any reputation from pre-tbc faction.You have done these instances with other char?

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

Resto druid applycation [Rejected] Empty Well .i think i will stay and support the omen i took a fast desicion without thinking it guild already support their member so far so i will stay and supoort them ,anyway sorry for wasting ur time.it was a difficult situtation since

Post  D?va Wed 11 Mar 2009, 23:38

Well .i think i will stay and support the omen i took a fast desicion without thinking it .guild already support their member so far. so i will stay and supoort them ,anyway sorry for wasting ur time.it was a difficult situtation since all of my ex guild splitted in other guilds.

D?va

Back to top Go down

Resto druid applycation [Rejected] Empty Re: Resto druid applycation [Rejected]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down