Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mage apply [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

mage apply [Accepted] Empty mage apply [Accepted]

Post  palaviar Wed 28 Jan 2009, 19:14

Real Life Information

1. Name : Dimitris
2. Nationality :Greek
3. Age :20

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:palaviara
2. Level:80
3. Class:mage

4. Professions:herbalism/enchanting
5. Talent Tree
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory)

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) :well,my mage is an alt,i stopped pveing on my rogue while ago and i wanna reroll on my mage.Been a while i stopped pveing on genjuros,i was on neptulon in guild named Dark n twisted which i left after a conversation with my gm due to high queu and lag on that server.Now i am on genjuros pvping on my rogue and trying to find a home for my gnome mage: )
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk): pretbc on my rogue i was in guild named Zion,with them i manage to clear mc/bwl/aq40(up to prince huhuran) and Naxxramas(anub'rekhan and razuvius),On tbc i have cleared whole content with guild named Silence in silvermoon,Nowdays on Lich king i have cleared whole content aswell and did sarth with 2 drakes

9. Why do you want to join us:Before Lich king comes Forestgun asked if i would like to join the guild he was gonna form but i refused because i was gonna migrate so i thought i am welcome as a player on your guild
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe:Forestgun

11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) : All days,sometimes on fridays i am a bit late due to hard work on college

-Monday:

-Tuesday:

-Wednesday:

-Thursday:

-Friday:

-Saturday:

-Sunday:

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe:first of all i would like a home for my mage since its hard to find guild nowdays.especially when someone wants to reroll.Then i want to be in a succesfull guild like borderline and try out some of the most difficult achievments like Sarth 3 drakes

palaviar

Back to top Go down

mage apply [Accepted] Empty Re: mage apply [Accepted]

Post  Pluche Wed 28 Jan 2009, 19:22

Hello im Pluche , playing another warrior atm , Stormdragon , officer in BoRdeRliNe.
You where in Zion pro tbc ? nice i had paladin in that guild too , Jayboy his name:p
Nice application , good player .
+1 from me.
Pluche
Pluche
Officer

Back to top Go down

mage apply [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Wed 28 Jan 2009, 19:23

We spoke in-game he seems a nice guy.We could give him a try as long as we can use one more mage.
Application ACCEPTED

/w Forestgun / Stormdragon for a g-invite.

Welcome Very Happy

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

mage apply [Accepted] Empty Re: mage apply [Accepted]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down