Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock application [Accepted]

Go down

Warlock application [Accepted] Empty Warlock application [Accepted]

Post  Metallon Wed 21 Jan 2009, 02:15

Real Life Information

1. Name :Andreas
2. Nationality :Greece
3. Age :21

In-Game Information

1. Character Name:Metallon
2. Level:80
3. Class:Warlock

4. Professions:Mining & Enginering
5. Talent Tree:0/40/31 (pve)
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory)

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) :
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):Didnt play pre tbc. didnt pve in tbc, only karazhan, in wotlk obsidian sanctum, vault of archavon

9. Why do you want to join us: Becuse rumors came to my ears that you have good progress and i would like to pve in wotlk as i didnt do so in the past
11. What days can you raid (yes or no and what time) :almosr everyday after 17.00 (it depends on univercity tasks too)

-Monday:Yes

-Tuesday:Yes

-Wednesday:Yes

-Thursday:Yes

-Friday:Yes

-Saturday:Yes

-Sunday:Yes

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: i expect to participate in raids, heroics etc.. and have fun with the other players

Edit: My gear isnt the best at the moment. Being specced as i mentioned before and self buffed i do about 2200 dps atm depending too much on the crits i will get (38% chance self buffed, 2000 spl dmg).

Metallon

Back to top Go down

Warlock application [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Thu 22 Jan 2009, 14:18

Hello there.Your activity is very good but unfortunately your gear is not for the raids we go.But you can join as social member at the beginning,you can participate at some 10 men raids and gear up from Emblems of heroism or heroics too.Then you would take a promote

If you are ok with that /w Forestgun

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down