Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Rataa Tue 08 Dec 2009, 21:05

1. Name : Giannis
2. Nationality : Greek
3. Age : 26

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Rataa
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Hunter

4. Professions: Alcheny - Herbalism 450 both
5. Talent Tree: Surv main spec = 0 - 15 - 56

6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) : currently under maintenance Smile

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : Genesis, still Vairochana. No progress
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk):I am playing three years WoW but this is an alt.Thats the way it started but right now i m not playing anymore my main(Ratatouille-Warrior) so i havent many ach to this char.I have cleared TOC 10 (normal modes) and TOC 25 4/5 (normal mode)

9. Why do you want to join us: For progress, doing raids, kill new bosses and ,tbh, gearing up my character
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: Periodically i done many pugs with Araxnh,Shivvah,Irene,Dudegr,Minogomena,Naelyn,Krõl,Mightyarthas

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) :

-Monday: Yes

-Tuesday: Yes

-Wednesday: Yes

-Thursday: Yes

-Sunday: Yes

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: A well organized guild, with mature and skillable players, not yelling about loots and honesty to each others about everything.

Rataa

Back to top Go down