Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected]

4 posters

Go down

Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected] Empty Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected]

Post  Psychederian Thu 26 Mar 2009, 06:41

Real Life Information

1. Name : Vaggelis
2. Nationality : Greek
3. Age : 23

In-Game Information

1. Character Name: Psychederian
2. Level: 80
3. Class: Mage

4. Professions: Enchanting/Jewelcrafting (im lvling it this period cause i changed it with my Tailoring)
5. Talent Tree: 20/51/0 (fireball) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Psychederian
6. Equipment (Link from wow-armory) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Psychederian

7. Previous Guilds in Genjuros (Why you left or want to leave) : i ve been in many guild before most of them get disbanded so i ll tell the last one Legion of Lunatics.The reason i left was community problems...
8. Past Raid Experience(Pre-Tbc , Tbc , Wotlk): im tbc player so there is no reason to tell you about classic wow raids.
TBC : Kz,ZA,TK 3/4,SSC 4/5,MH 3/5.
WOTLK : ive cleared everithing in normal and heroic more (instances,raids)
9. Why do you want to join us: cause im looking for a guild with progress and good community,im not expecting that legion of lunatics will do endgame progress in ulduar and that is cause they been raiding about 4 months to kill satharion 3d in heroic mode
10. Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: i know a lot of ppl in borderline cause i was in

11. What days can you raid (We raid Monday-Thursday 18:30 server time and Sunday 17:00 server time) :

-Monday: al day

-Tuesday: all day

-Wednesday: all day

-Thursday: all day

-Friday: all day

-Saturday: not online at all Razz real life reputiation aka coffe with "gomenakia" day Razz

-Sunday: all day

dont tell me that im no lifer,i got my real life every Saturday Razz

12. What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: i know you will made it in uduar,i know about your community and i know a lot of guild members,and finaly a serius raid leader... (unfortunately im afraid that you have tons of mages in guild...)

Psychederian

Back to top Go down

Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected]

Post  Naelyn Thu 26 Mar 2009, 10:17

Really Nice application, Wish you Success with the mage CL. Cool
Naelyn
Naelyn
Officer

Back to top Go down

Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Thu 26 Mar 2009, 14:17

You have my vote,but tbh it is difficult to add a 6th mage to our raiding team.It is up to Odesseiron and to your expectations.Good luck
+1

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down

Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected] Empty Psychederian Mage Application

Post  Odesseiron Thu 26 Mar 2009, 23:49

Hello Psychederian,

You have a decent gear and your application is good. But unforunately I would have to decline your application.
We are currently full of mages and I don't think there will be a spot for you in raids.

Good luck finding a guild

APPLICATION DECLINED

Odesseiron, Mage CLass Leader
Odesseiron
Odesseiron

Back to top Go down

Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Psychederian Mage Application [Rejected]

Post  Psychederian Thu 26 Mar 2009, 23:51

you are welcome , thanks for your time Smile

Psychederian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down