Borderline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Paladin Looking for Serious Raiding Guild. [Accepted]

Go down

Holy Paladin Looking for Serious Raiding Guild. [Accepted] Empty Holy Paladin Looking for Serious Raiding Guild. [Accepted]

Post  Psarantw Sat 28 Feb 2009, 15:47

Name : Antony - Dimitris
Nationality : Greek

Character Name: Psarantwnhs
Level: 80
Class: Paladin

Professions: Enchanting - Alchemy
Talent Tree: Holy
Equipment (Link from wow-armory) :

Previous Guilds in Genjuros : As soon as i hit lvl 70 joined Invictus with my paladin and raided for about 3 months kara gruul, from invictus GQUIT was formed although disbanded 3 months after it was formed from raiding core problems. after that was Nephilim, Release Run Back , Infernals where i quited due to real life law problems and i couldn't raid for 2 months, Tempus Grace where formed in mid April of 2008 and disbanded for activity issues and progress, after that Nephilim again and at the very end of my raiding experience i joined Borderline as a casual member. Basicly i never quited a guild in my whole wow history until now that i have lost my faith in the nephilim guild and their way of handling the new content including achivements.

Past Raid Experience:
Classic Wow : UBRS, Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, 2/6 BWL, was on hunter back there tho.
The Burning Crusade : Karazhan, Gruul's, Magtheridon's Lair, Zul'aman,SSC, TK , Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, 1/6 SWP
Wrath of the Lich King both 10/25 versions on all : Naxxramas 10/25, Malygos 10/25, VOA 10/25, Sartharion 10/25 2 drakes up.

Do you know anyone from BoRdeRliNe: I can name some good friends such as Forestgun, Nons, Darthkrenos, that rogue wanabe Diez and more members that i know but it is needles to name Smile

What days can you raid: Sice i am now at the service of my country aka know as i am a Soldier i can raid 5 times a week but i might miss a raid now and then by having to do work in the office i am at the moment, anytime needed for me to stay off the raid you will find me in the absence forum posting at least a day before that i will miss that raid for a certain reason.

What do you expect finding in BoRdeRliNe: Non-casual members, fun, some jokes about dirge, Panathinaikos and will to wipe for the progress required Very Happy

I hope reading this application didnt cause your eyes to get sick, i will be checking the forum for answer here and will be waiting for in-game answer as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uther,Arthas and Highlord Mograin didn't get their reputations from bubbling.

Psarantw

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Looking for Serious Raiding Guild. [Accepted] Empty application

Post  Forestgun Sat 28 Feb 2009, 16:21

-100 because you are Olympiakos.Now,on the real part..We need a 3rd holy paladin in the guild,and I think you have the requirements to join our raiding team.

Application ACCEPTED.
/w Forestgun ingame

Forestgun
Officer

Back to top Go down